Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Sun Valley. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Sun Valley. That’s where we come in! NV Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Nevada – including Sun Valley & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for too long often lead to many major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and loose branches is one of many tree care services Sun Valley homeowners need to schedule on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Sun Valley?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Sun Valley. Soon the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to trim your tree, look for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Sun Valley Tree Pruning Process
NV Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Sun Valley, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the best plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
NV Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Sun Valley? NV Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Nevada homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call NV Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Sun Valley
NV Tree Trimming serves Sun Valley and communities nearby: