Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Nevada. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Nevada. That’s where we come in! NV Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Nevada – including Las Vegas, Henderson & more! Visit our service area page here for all locations or call the number below to speak to a tree trimming specialist. Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years typically lead to several exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and loose branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Nevada need to have done on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Nevada. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to trim your tree, consider some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
Professional Tree Pruning Process
NV Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Nevada, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
NV Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees? NV Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Nevada homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call NV Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING SERVICE AREA
NV Tree Trimming serves the entire state of Nevada: