Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Stateline. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Stateline. That’s where we come in! NV Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Nevada – including Stateline & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left untended to for several years typically lead to many exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and hanging branches is one of many tree care services Stateline homeowners should complete on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Stateline?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Stateline. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, inspect for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Stateline Tree Pruning Process
NV Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Stateline, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
NV Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Stateline? NV Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of experience serving Nevada homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call NV Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Stateline
NV Tree Trimming serves Stateline and communities nearby: