Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Sparks. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s often a good idea to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Sparks. That’s where we come in! NV Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Nevada – including Sparks & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for several years often result in many major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and bending branches is one of several tree care services Sparks homeowners need to perform on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Sparks?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Sparks. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident might occur. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, consider any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Sparks Tree Pruning Process
NV Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Sparks, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
NV Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Sparks? NV Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Nevada homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call NV Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Sparks
NV Tree Trimming serves Sparks and the surrounding area: