Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home maintenance in Lemmon Valley-Golden Valley. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s a good idea to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Lemmon Valley-Golden Valley. That’s where we come in! NV Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Nevada – including Lemmon Valley-Golden Valley & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for too long often result in many major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Lemmon Valley-Golden Valley homeowners need to perform on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Lemmon Valley-Golden Valley?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Lemmon Valley-Golden Valley. Quickly the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to prune your tree, consider some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Lemmon Valley-Golden Valley Tree Pruning Process
NV Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Lemmon Valley-Golden Valley, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
NV Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Lemmon Valley-Golden Valley? NV Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Nevada homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call NV Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Lemmon Valley-Golden Valley
NV Tree Trimming proudly serves Lemmon Valley-Golden Valley and the surrounding area: