Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home maintenance in Laughlin. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Laughlin. That’s where we come in! NV Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Nevada – including Laughlin & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years often result in many major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and hanging branches is one of several tree care services Laughlin homeowners should perform on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also result in rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Laughlin?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Laughlin. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, look for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Laughlin Tree Pruning Process
NV Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Laughlin, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
NV Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Laughlin? NV Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Nevada homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call NV Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Laughlin
NV Tree Trimming proudly serves Laughlin and the surrounding area: